Co-Living in Mallorca, Spain
Welcome to Co-Living in Mallorca, Spain
If you’ve ever been on a retreat with Living Miracles, you probably remember how expansive and heart-opening the experience was. When you live with people that share the same purpose and passion, you have more time to share your thoughts, emotions, adventures, and growth together.
Co-living is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, collaborate, and share their experiences together. The biggest value of joining a co-living space is access to the community. Co-living is for people who value a community of shared hearts and minds.
We have opened our Living Miracles Spain property in Mallorca to new residents with a shared purpose of living in harmony and reverence using a month by month rental of rooms and many shared resources (including fellowship, books, and online retreats).
We have dedicated part of the Living Miracles Spain Center to be used as a co-living space. This is an invitation to live from inspiration; to be with others of a like mind who value the practice of A Course in Miracles and forgiveness, and who wish to deepen in this experience. It is for those who are drawn to the teachings of David Hoffmeister and who have a desire to live close by and interact with the Living Miracles community. We invite you to experience devotional co-living at Living Miracles Spain and open up to deep connections and a vibrant and purposeful way of being.
Benefits of Co-living at the Living Miracles Spain Center
• Living on a large property with inviting, open areas where residents can relax and connect as a group, as well as private bedrooms where you can unwind away from the crowd.
• Living with people from around the world who are equally passionate about A Course in Miracles and spiritual growth.
• Enjoying a community experience and still maintaining your own way of living. You will be able to focus on your own projects, adventures, and priorities.
• Free access to Living Miracles’ monthly online retreat.
• Free access to Living Miracles’ weekly online movie workshop.
• In-house library that features books of David Hoffmeister.
• Opportunities to invite Living Miracles community members to facilitate movie sessions and group discussions.
• Free access to Living Miracles’ Mystical Mind Training online program if you make a three-month rental.
• Breathtaking views of the Mallorcan countryside.
The Living Miracles core community members are housed in the same property as the co-living members where community laundry facilities, swimming pool, and indoor and outdoor sitting areas will be shared. Living Miracles is a community devoted to the purpose of awakening with the teachings of A Course in Miracles and David Hoffmeister.
Over the years, we have received the invaluable gift of living in a community with a shared purpose. We want to open our hearts to anyone and everyone who seeks to deepen their spiritual practice in a community setting through intuitive listening and supporting the whole.
Property and Rooms
The Living Miracles Spain Center is situated in the Mallorcan countryside, 1.7 kilometers from the small town of Son Macia. The local town has a number of restaurants and cafes located in the main square along with a small supermarket, church, and pharmacy. The larger town of Manacor is 6.8 kilometers from us, where you will find larger supermarkets, many restaurants, and shops.
Our very quiet community is perfect to focus deeply on your inspired project, to rest your mind, and to draw close together with those who have a deep call for Awakening.
The Living Miracles Spain Center is a fully furnished and well-maintained property that has been used for A Course in Miracles devotional stays and retreats. It also serves as a place where people can immerse in the stillness of the countryside and focus inward.
Room Options & Costs
We have one private room, one private casita and one shared casita available. All rooms have access to a shared kitchen and laundry facilities. There is a shared gathering room, swimming pool, indoor and outdoor sitting areas, and garden available for your use. We also have fruit trees and grow some of our own food in our vegetable garden which we would love you to be part of.
Please Note: Co-living stays are available in month blocks that start on the first day of each month and end on the last day of each month. We have limited availability so please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in a rental.
• Monthly online retreat with Living Miracles
• Weekly online movie workshop with Living Miracles
• All utilities and internet
• As well as your own room, you can enjoy the common areas on the property, which offers:
- A vegetable garden and fruit tree garden
- A large swimming pool
- Shared kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor sitting areas
- Areas for meditation, relaxation, and gardening
- Laundry facilities (using your own detergent)
What’s Not Included
• Transportation (connect with the steward to find out more about transportation options)
• Food & day to day household items such as bathroom and kitchen cleaning products (a medium-sized grocery store and several restaurants are a 25-minute walk away in Son Macia. Larger supermarkets and shops are a 10-minute drive away in Manacor)
• Cleaning (your private and shared spaces are your responsibility to keep clean and tidy using your own cleaning supplies.)
Property Care and Community Living
The Living Miracles Spain Center is a devotional sanctuary, and due to its reverent nature and purpose, those who are accepted for co-living will be dedicating a minimum of six hours per week to outdoor property care. The co-living steward will be organizing and scheduling many aspects of basic facility functions and care.
You may find, as we have, that the joy and care that comes from pure giving runs much deeper than the form of it. This shared desire to keep the property maintained and tidy is also a means for simple and clear communication. We’d love to have you join us in this shared desire.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a co-living rental at Living Miracles Spain?
To apply for a space at the Living Miracles Spain Center, please email us at [email protected] letting us know which type of accommodation you would like and the dates for your stay. We have limited availability so please contact us if you are interested in a rental.
Is there a deposit required?
Yes, in order to confirm your registration we require a €200 non-refundable payment which will go towards your accommodation rental for the month. Once you have applied and we have confirmed availability we will send you the bank details to make your €200 payment. You will then pay the balance for your accommodation along with a €200 deposit in cash (euros) upon arrival. The €200 cash deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay.
When is payment due?
Room rental is on a month-to-month basis starting on the first of each month. You will initially pay €200 by bank transfer to confirm your reservation and then pay your accommodation balance along with the €200 cash deposit on the day of your arrival in cash. Ongoing monthly rent is to be paid before the beginning of each month in cash (euros). All payments are non-refundable.
Are there any guidelines being implemented in your community relating to COVID-19?
The Living Miracles community is honoring and following the laws given by the Spanish Government for the Balearic Islands regarding COVID-19. We ask you to please respect and follow these laws as a symbol of honoring the requests of your brother.
Currently, Mallorca is under a midnight to 6 a.m. curfew and we are required to wear a mask at all times while outside the house. We ask you to respect and follow the local laws regarding COVID-19. Here is a website where you can keep up to date with what they are and here is another one. Please note that the local and national laws can change from month to month.
We are also strongly encouraging you to follow these general guidelines while you live at the Living Miracles Spain Center:
• Basic social distancing
• Using hand sanitizer in common areas
• Keeping surfaces clean and wiped with antibacterial cleaner
• Using antibacterial soap in bathrooms and kitchens
• Washing your hands upon returning to the property after an outing
The Spanish government is requiring all those entering the Balearic Islands to show a negative COVID test. As part of our own protocol, we too are now making this requirement for anyone wanting to come to Living Miracles Spain. Therefore, we ask you to have a Molecular COVID test (also known as a “viral test) taken 1-3 days prior to arrival and to email us proof of a negative result before you arrive.
How does co-living differ from staying in the Living Miracles community?
The Living Miracles core community members are housed on the same property but live and work in separate buildings for Ministry projects and communications. Community members’ days are very focused and structured; collaborating on community projects is their main daily activity.
Co-livers at the Living Miracles Spain Center are not asked to adhere to a Living Miracles daily structure but can spend their days based on their own priorities and inspirations, while still adhering to the agreements laid out in the rental contract and among fellow community members. Some may want to focus on personal projects, while others may want to enjoy a relaxed and slow-paced lifestyle.
Co-living residents at the center can come together and organize their own activities as inspired. An appointed communication steward for the center is given to help create harmony and agreements needed for a stable living experience.
What are the ways to be involved with the Living Miracles community?
Co-living residents may occasionally invite Living Miracles ministers to facilitate movie gatherings or discussions for the purpose of Awakening. All co-living members are welcome to participate. Other opportunities to collaborate with Living Miracles include:
• Online retreats each month
• Opportunities to volunteer/serve the Living Miracles Ministry through direct hands-on support or remote volunteer opportunities
• Every Saturday, join us for the online movie workshop with Living Miracles
• Experience the purpose of devotional service in the maintaining of the grounds and basic facility function
Will I be able to extend my stay?
Yes, this is a possibility. Please contact us if you’re feeling you may want to extend your stay so we can confirm availability.
Is there public transport available?
You will find buses going in and out of Manacor from the local town of Son Macia which is a 25-minute walk from our property. Check bus times from Son Macia to Manacor here. From Manacor, you can get buses to other destinations such as Palma and the airport. For information on finding bus routes from Manacor to Palma and the airport click here.
What kind of rental term do you offer?
You can rent your room for a minimum of one month, and a maximum of three months (after three months you may join with the steward about extending your stay). Room rental is on a month-to-month basis starting on the first of each month. More benefits are available if you book for three months (free access to our Mystical Mind Training Program).
To make a booking, email us at [email protected]